Dec 9, 2014
Renaissance Festivals offer a huge assortment of Irish Celtic music as we'll explore in show #186 with music from Clandestine, Empty Hats, Brobdingnagian Bards, Celtic Stone, Craig of Farrington, Albannach, Rambling Sailors, NeidFyre, Merry Mischief, Nancy Daily-Green, New Minstrel Revue, Abby Green, Leah Jorgensen, Thyme Awaye, Haggis Rampant, Merry Wives of Windsor. www.celticmusicpodcast.com
If you enjoy this show, then subscribe to our Celtic Music Magazine. This is our free newsletter and your guide to the latest Celtic music and podcast news. Remember to support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, download their MP3s, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast exists due to the generosity of its patrons. It costs over $700 a month to produce this show. Your per episode donation helps cover most of those expenses. And I want to thank each and every one of the 54 people who contribute to this show. Your kindness means that when 10,000 people download each episode, you experience no delay in enjoying great indie Celtic music. Thank you for being awesome!
If you’d like to become a Patron of the Podcast and keep this show running every week, go to http://celticmusicpodcast.com/patreon/
- Your guide to the Best indie Celtic music online
- Thanks to the Patrons of the Podcast. Your kind and generous support keeps this show running every week. Become a Patrons at http://celticmusicpodcast.com/patron/
- I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK: Post a comment on our Facebook fan page or call 678-CELT-POD to leave a voicemail message. That's 678-235-8763.
- Celtic Christmas Video Show goes on pre-order tomorrow. The show will be released for free on YouTube. However, you can pre-order a DVD on our Celtic Christmas Music website.
- Make "Fairytale of New York" #1 this holiday season. Buy the MP3 on iTunes or Amazon on December 18, 2014. Find out the history of Fairytale of New York here.
- New Celtic Christmas Podcast features a show from Celt in a Twist
- Our Celtic Christmas Show will be out next Wednesday.
- Vote Best Celtic Songs of 2014
- Bagpipe Celtic Christmas Music Special
"Lucy Cassidy" by Clandestine
from The Ale Is Dear
"Inesheer Air/Scarce's Tatties/Black Nag" by Empty Hats
from Greatest Hats
"Lily the Pink" by Brobdingnagian Bards
from Brobdingnagian Fairy Tales
"Drowsing Maggie" by Celtic Stone
from Celtic Stone
"Song for Ireland" by Craig of Farrington
from Lute Etouffee
"Drinking Cataloochee Kool Aid" by Albannach
from Bareknucle Pipes & Drums
Celtic Music News
"Royal Oak" by Rambling Sailors
from Ports of Call
"Red Haired Boy/Kitchen Girl" by NeidFyre
"Lament Of The Fisherman's Wife" by Merry Mischief
"Britches Full of Stitches John" by Nancy Daily-Green
From Delia's Hearth
"Thank You For Asking" by New Minstrel Revue
from Far and Away
"My Johnny Was a Shoemaker" by Abby Green
from Fig For a Kiss
"Butterfly" by Leah Jorgensen
from Peace - Love - Harp
"Month of January" by Thyme Awaye
from Thyme Awaye
"High Road to Gairloch/Brown Haired Maiden" by Haggis Rampant
"Lass of Aughrim" by Merry Wives of Windsor
from Happy Endings
Remember too, when you buy through our affiliates at CD Baby, Amazon, or iTunes, you support the artists AND the podcast.
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. If you enjoyed the music you heard, support the artists in this show. Buy their music. Then tell your friends to visit www.celticmusicpodcast.com