Mar 3, 2015
People often associate St. Patrick's Day as a time for Irish drinking songs and green beer. However, it all starts as a kid. I recorded an album of St. Patrick's Day Songs for Kids because I wanted to celebrate the children who find their love of Celtic music through the holiday. This week, I'm gonna share my new album of Celtic kids songs in its entirety, plus a great Irish Celtic songs and tunes from Keltic Kudzu, Sharon Shannon, Nancy Daily Green, Culann's Hounds, Sarah Dinan, FiddleSticks, Ed Miller, Marc Gunn
If you enjoy this show, then subscribe to our Celtic Music Magazine. This is our free newsletter and your guide to the latest Celtic music and podcast news. Subscribe today to download 34 Celtic MP3s for free. Remember to support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, download their MP3s, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
Every year, I take a small group of Celtic music fans to exotic locations around the world. We don’t travel in big tour buses and see everything. Instead, we stay in one area. We get to Know the region through its culture, history, and legends. Plus, I bring you some great Celtic music by me and other Celtic artists. The 2015 trip is now full. You can help us decide where we will invade in 2016. Subscribe to the mailing list to join the invasion at celticinvasion.com
- Your guide to the Best indie Celtic music online
- Thanks to the Patrons of the Podcast. Your kind and generous support keeps this show running every week. Become a Patrons at http://celticmusicpodcast.com/patron/.
- Coming This week on Celtic Interviews: Things Celtic
- St. Patrick's Day Songs for Kids Now On iTunes. It goes officially on sale on March 1st.
- St. Patrick's Day Internet Music Festival: See the latest artists performing for the frestival.
- More of the Best Irish Music
- Some more articles featuring the best Celtic music online:
- I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK: Post a comment on our Facebook fan page or call 678-CELT-POD to leave a voicemail message. That's 678-235-8763.
"Kesh Jig/Calliope House/Cowboy Jig" by Keltic Kudzu
from Off the Vine
"Kids" by Sharon Shannon
from Each Little Thing
"Frog's Wedding" by Nancy Daily-Green
from singing, dancing, everywhere
"Helvic Head" by Culann's Hounds
from Year of the Dog
"I Dyed My Petticoat Red" by Sarah Dinan
from For a Little One I Love
"Three Little Jiggies Went to Market" by FiddleSticks
"I'll Tell My Ma"
"Red-Haired Boy Lilting"
"Happily Ever After"
"Rising of the Moon"
"The Sick Note"
"Lord of the Pounce"
"I Love Crunching Nuts"
"Wherever I May Roam"
"When Irish Eyes Are Smiling"
"Children's Song Medley" by Ed Miller
from Live at the Cactus Cafe
Remember too, when you buy through our affiliates at CD Baby, Amazon, or iTunes, you support the artists AND the podcast.
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. To subscribe, go to iTunes or to CelticMusicPodcast.com where you can also join our mailing list. You can post feedback in the shownotes, on social media use the hashtag #CelticPodcast, or email me email@example.com.