Nov 9, 2007
Brought to you by Song Henge, the online archive of free and legal Celtic music downloads. Find out more at SongHenge.com
Do you download your podcasts by Hand?
For shame. Let iTunes do it for you.
Brought to you by the Brobdingnagian Bards tour of Ireland where we will go to… Explore Bantry Bay, Bantry Gardens with seven acres of terraced splendour and gothic sculptures and Bantry House's French Armarda center that re-enacts the attempted invasion by Theobald Wolfetone.
– The Celtic Top Five. Cast your vote for your favorite song in this show.
– Victims of Irish Music Is Now on CDBaby
– Irish & Celtic Music Podcast on Myspace
– The Shannon O'Neill Memorial Celtic Music
– Marc Visits Germany in December. I'm visiting my mom in Germany this December. I'll be Southwest of Frankfurt. I'm looking for a gig or two. If you live in the area and would like to see me perform or better yet, can help me secure a venue, please drop me an email.
– Upcoming compilation CDs – Celtic Tribute to The Beatles
– Celtic MP3
– Link to the Podcast
– Comments? Please email me.
Download this week's podcast.
“Come with Me Molly”
from The Collection
“The Streams of Bunclody”
“I'm not Drunk”
from Meet Me In The Shade of the Maple Tree
“The Humours of Whiskey”
“Captain Black Jack” Murphy
from Pogue Mahone Means Kiss My Arse
from Renaissance Festival Podcast Compilation
“Doherty's (reel)/Fire Dance (klezmer)/White Petticoat
from Rose in the Heather
from Jacie McConnell Demo
Next time music we'll have music from Jed Marum's CD Lonestar Stout. Find out more at www.celticmusicpodcast.com. Support the artists and buy their CDs.
THE CELTIC TOP FIVE
5. “Paddy, Jenny, And The Boys” by Jamie Laval And Ashley Broder
4. “Spancil Hill” by Jed Marum
3. “Danny in the Jar” by Emerald Rose
2. “Jenny's Story” by The Merry Wives of Windsor