Irish Celtic music in show #174 celebrating Talking Like a Pirate Day with Allan Yn Y Fan, Kennedy's Kitchen, Bourbon & Shamrocks, Captain Black Jack, Empty Hats, Rambling Sailors, Trinity River Whalers, SlipJig, Bob Conroy, The Gothard Sisters, The Kreellers, Heather Dale, Callanach, Bill Grogan's Goat, The Shanties. www.celticmusicpodcast.com
If you enjoy this show, then subscribe to our Celtic Music Magazine. This is our free newsletter and your guide to the latest Celtic music and podcast news. Remember to support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, download their MP3s, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
Today's show is brought to you by Celtic Invasion Vacations
Experience travel like you've never done before on Marc Gunn's Celtic Invasion Vacation. You will enjoy a small, friendly group that is one-third the size of most tour groups. Smile, laugh, and sing-along as you enjoy exotic sites around the world, and make lots of wonderful, new memories. Join me in June 2015, when we explore County Donegal and the Giant's Causeway. This exciting adventure will take us to one of the most unvisited parts of Ireland where glorious secret treaures await. Subscribe to the mailing and join the invasion at celticinvasion.com
– Your guide to the Best indie Celtic music online
– Thanks to the Patrons of the Podcast over on Patreon. You too can Support the podcast! A special thanks to David who offered a huge selection of great pirate songs and sea shanties for this week's episode.
– September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Did you that one man in seven will be diagnosed with Prostate cancer in their lifetime? Nearly 2/3 of diagnoised cases are of many older than 65. Kilted to Kick Cancer is a non-profit organization diesgned to raise awareness about prostate cancer. The organization encourages men to don their kilts in September as a way to spark conversation about prostate cancer and encourage men to get checked. You can find out more about it http://kiltedtokickcancer.org/
– Listen to win free tickets to the Sherwood Celtic Music Festival
– #CelticThursday. Use the hashtag to promote Celtic music, art, dance, and culture every Thursday.
– I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK: Post a comment on our Facebook fan page or call 678-CELT-POD to leave a voicemail message. That's 678-235-8763. Or just record an MP3 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Week in Celtic Music
Celtic Music News
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. If you enjoyed the music you heard, support the artists in this show. Buy their music. Then tell your friends to visit www.celticmusicpodcast.com