St Patrick's Day Irish music from The Gas Men, Pitch the Peat, Nine-8ths Irish, Jed Marum, Hugh Morrison, Mason Brown, Brian Hebert and Friends, Mactalla Mor, Marc Gunn, Rattle the Boards, Henk Hopman, Mick Moloney, Waywood Folk, Rising Gael, Brigands’ Folie, The AM String Band, BRAN, The Jolly Rogues, The Woodbines, The Rogues, Brobdingnagian Bards, Leprechaun Water, Maidens III, Kevin Flynn & The Avondale Ramblers, Hunting McLeod, Beth Patterson, The Irish Experience, Prydein, Rathkeltair, Amadan.
Underwriting for this program is provided by…
Celtic Invasion Vacations.
See the Celtic diaspora first hand
As you travel the world with Marc Gunn.
During the day, see the sites
and at night sing with me.
Subscribe to the mailing list be notified about
the next Celtic Invasion Vacation.
Do you download your podcasts by Hand?
For shame. Let iTunes do it for you.
– The Celtic Top Five. Cast your vote for your favorite song in this show.
– Become a Member of the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
– Irish and Celtic Music Podcast T-Shirts and Swag.
– Best of the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast compilation CD.
– Celtic Invasion Vacations.
– Marc Gunn on the Road.
– Spaff – Comedy Songwriter.
– Post a review on your favorite website, like iTunes.
– Erik Ackerman of the Second Floor Lounge Podcast
– Podsafe Music Network.
– Ask Steven for the latest playlist.
– Listener Feedback.
Download this week's entire podcast.
“Spatter the Dew” by Henk Hopman
from The Guitar Is a Song
“St. Patrick's Day in Sydney” by Waywood Folk
from Waywood Folk
“The Lark in the Morning” by The Woodbines
from unreleased CD
“The Congress” by Hunting McLeod
from Leod ‘n' Proud
If you enjoy the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast, subscribe to the Celtic MP3s Music Magazine. This monthly ezine will link you to artists offering free Celtic music downloads. Just visit www.celticmp3s.com to subscribe. We're changing the way you hear Celtic music.
Find out more about the artists in this show and in past shows by visiting us at www.celticmusicpodcast.com. While you're there, visit the link for our Celtic Music CD Store on CD Baby. And support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
If you have questions or comments, you can also drop me an email at music @ celticmusicpodcast.com with CELTIC PODCAST in the subject line. And please consider adding a link to the podcast. You can find linking suggestions on the website.
PROMO – The Signal Podcast
THE CELTIC TOP FIVE
In every episode of the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast, I ask you to vote for your favorite song in that podcast. The most-popular song is then featured at the end of the next podcast. Here are the most-popular songs from the last show.
5. “Three Little Jiggies Went to Market” by FiddleSticks
4. “Puirt A Bheil” by Poor Man's Fortune
3. “Salamanca/The Golden Keyboard” by Ron Cody
2. “Chenier Shuffle” by SONIC IMPULSE