Feb 3, 2015
Put your craic hat on. It's time for some of the Best indie Irish Celtic music from Ellis Crean, Jameson's Revenge, Seasons, Robert D Grappel, Smithfield Fair, The Kish Celtic Band, Olta, Darren Raleigh, James Shipp, Redhill Rats, Astrakan Project, Sliotar, Spade McQuade With Nick Watson, Bourbon & Shamrocks. www.celticmusicpodcast.com
If you enjoy this show, then subscribe to our Celtic Music Magazine. This is our free newsletter and your guide to the latest Celtic music and podcast news. Subscribe today to download 34 Celtic MP3s for free. Remember to support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, download their MP3s, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
Every year, I take a small group of Celtic music fans to exotic locations around the world. We don’t travel in big tour buses and see everything. Instead, we stay in one area. We get to Know the region through its culture, history, and legends. Plus, I bring you some great Celtic music by me and other Celtic artists. In June, 2015, we’re going to County Donegal and the Giant’s Causeway. I want to invite you on a magical experience that will bring your love of Ireland deep into your soul. Subscribe to the mailing and join the invasion at celticinvasion.com
- Your guide to the Best indie Celtic music online
- Thanks to the Patrons of the Podcast. Your kind and generous support keeps this show running every week. Become a Patrons at http://celticmusicpodcast.com/patron/
- I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK: Post a comment on our Facebook fan page or call 678-CELT-POD to leave a voicemail message. That's 678-235-8763.
- The Best Celtic Music of 2014 polls are closed. Thanks to everyone who voted! Show will come out in March
- This show is syndicated on CelticRadio.net. Visit the website for detai.s
- Celtic Interviews Podcast will start this Saturday. So head on over to our website to subscribe.
- Finally, I'll be back in Texas for the next two weekends at the Sherwood Forest Faire. Come visit me!
"The Meelick/Team Whelan's Jig/Rolling Wave" by Ellis Crean
from The Lonesome Fiddler
"In the Loo/The Moyside Hotel" by Jameson's Revenge
from While Yer Up
"I Care Not For These Ladies" by Seasons
"Celtic Medley" by Robert D Grappel
from Harp On It
"Wha'll Be King But Cherlie/Came Ye O're Frae France" by Smithfield Fair
from Scotland, Fair Scotland
Celtic Music News
"Eastern Morn" by The Kish Celtic Band
from The Kish Celtic Band
"Drumdelgie/Elsie Marely" by Olta
from Step It Out
"Cavan Girl" by Darren Raleigh
"South Australia" by James Shipp
from Nos Novo Strange Sweethearts in America
"Goblin's Inn" by Redhill Rats
from Cape Wolf
"Sell Ouzh ar Stered (Look at the Stars)" by Astrakan Project
from Astrakan Project B
"Whiskey in the Sauna" by Sliotar
from Fine Friends
"Zooie" by Bourbon
Remember too, when you buy through our affiliates at CD Baby, Amazon, or iTunes, you support the artists AND the podcast.
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. To subscribe, go to iTunes or to CelticMusicPodcast.com where you can also join our mailing list. You can post feedback in the shownotes, on social media use the hashtag #CelticMusic, or email me firstname.lastname@example.org.